love the clubbing and party scene? The dancing, drinking, and meeting up other people are just a few of the wonderful pleasure of going out and cutting loose. But as many said, you are more likely to encounter everyday people who lack everything from hygiene to common sense. Here is a list of guidelines that could help you and those around you in the clubbing scene.
- Wear the right clothes. You have no idea how many times I have heard of people not getting into clubs because they were wearing the wrong shoes.
- Take a shower before you go clubbing. Do not mind if you took one that morning, take another one.
- Wear deodorant and/or antiperspirant. One of the grossest things you can encounter on a dance floor is someone dancing like crazy and then stinking it up from sweating. Antiperspirant is the answer to the problem. Get a designer antiperspirant which will soak up the sweat and you will help you smell great for a long period of time.
- Brush your teeth or buy a pack of gum, breath mints, breath strips, or mint sprays to freshen your mouth before entering the club.
- Charge your cell phone to add clubbers numbers in memory.
- Bring some personal or business cards.
- Make sure you have the money. But don’t carry a purse. Use your money belt for most money, credit cards, passport. Have some money in different pockets for drinks. And dress conservatively for the culture.
- Notice where the exits are. If anything goes wrong you want out fast.
- Never drink too much. In fact, drink far less than you would if you were at home. You want to have all your faculties about you to deal with any surprising situations.
Once you arrive, don't dive out onto the dance floor. Allow some time to check out the scene. Get a drink, listen to the music and let the beat get you into the mood. Let the music in and let your body move to the music. Going to bars, clubs and pubs alone is a bit of a challenge. Always take a deep breath entering clubs so that you may have the strength to face and meet new people. If you read the this article and followed the guidelines, you’ll know that the results can be very worth the effort.